Chamber offers flexible space for meetings and internet access.
Due to increased demand, the Chamber now has flexible meeting space for the use of visitors, businesses and local organizations who need access to the internet for trip planning and work. The Business Center also offers printing, fax and scanning, along with comfortable space for individuals and small group meetings. In addition, there is private office space available for those who need a quiet place for a business meeting or teleconference. Traditional meeting rooms are available for group meetings from 8 to 40. For more information, contact Meagan Gourley: [email protected], 706-632-5680.
Flexible Space available:
· Private Office for up to 4
· Business Center for one to eight
· Meeting Room for up to 14
· Conference Room for up to 40
For use as:
· Internet Hot Spot with printing, fax and scan;
· Private space for Zoom meetings and teleconferencing;
· Business Meetings
· Board Meetings
· Training and Workshops