January 9, 2018 at 5:15 p.m.
Jury Assembly Room – Third Floor
OPENING REGULAR MEETING:
- Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from December 12, 2017 Board of Commissioners Meetings.
PUBLIC COMMENTARY: 30-minute maximum
Do not misconstrue this as a question and answer session with the board.
Limit 3 minutes per person. Please state name and address before comments. All comments should be addressed to the Chairman.
- FY 2018 Budget Resolution
- Library Board Appointment of Steven Miracle
- Rushton Agreement
- Accept Election Qualifying Fees
- Maintenance Department
- Plan Workshop for Hotel/Motel tax
- Executive Session (if necessary)
The Fannin County Board of Commissioners meetings are held every second and fourth Tuesday at 5:15 p.m. in the Jury Assembly Room – Third Floor of the Fannin County Courthouse.
Agendas are posted to the County website within 24 hours of the next scheduled meeting
This agenda has been approved by the Chairman and is subject to change at his discretion. If you have questions or concerns, contact Chairman Helton at firstname.lastname@example.org