Although we have not had any positive tests for the COVID-19 virus in our county, we want to assure you that your health and safety, and the health and safety of our staff is of the utmost concern to us.
**We are keeping our doors open so that we can continue to provide the highest quality care to your beloved pets during this time.
We are updating our protocol and practicing social distance to limit possible exposure for all. During this time we are asking our clients to do the following:
- CALL US FROM YOUR CAR when you arrive for your appointment 706-632-7387
- Our receptionist will take pertinent information from you while on the phone
- When a room is available, the receptionist or technician will call your cell phone to ask you to bring your pet inside and into the exam room
- If you have an EMERGENCY, CALL AHEAD so that we are prepared for your arrival. Then CALL US FROM YOUR CAR and we will get you in as soon as possible 706-632-7387
- If you are picking up food or medication, please CALL AHEAD to order and PAY over the phone. Then CALL US FROM YOUR CAR when you arrive so that we can bring the items directly to your vehicle 706-632-7387
- Credit card payments can be taken over the phone 706-632-7387
7. PLEASE DO NOT VISIT OUR HOSPITAL IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY SYMPTOMS OF ILLNESS. We want to continue to provide excellent care for your precious pets, and in order to do so, we need to stay healthy as well.
**CALL US FROM YOUR CAR – 706-632-7387**