Notice of Special Called Council Meeting
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Special Called Council meeting of the COUNCIL of the CITY OF BLUE RIDGE will be held at City Hall 480 West First Street Blue Ridge, Ga 30513 on Monday, February 22, 2016 at 3:30 PM.
This meeting was called by Mayor Whitener for the purpose of discussing a Zoning Ordinance Amendment for CBD, Land Acquisition and Personnel.
A G E N D A
1) Call Meeting to Order
2) Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance
3) Council Meeting Rules of Procedures (to be presented at each meeting by the City Clerk)
4) Approval of Minutes from Previous Meeting (if minutes are completed and available)
5) Consideration of Zoning Ordinance Amendments for CBD
6) Executive Session (if needed)—Land Acquisition and Personnel
In a long-awaited move, the Blue Ridge City Council approved the contract for the city’s new ice skating rink this week. (more…)