Below is a list of what is going on at the Fannin County Library:
· Thursday, September 11 from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Mike Grimes will be holding a Book and Bible Binding Clinic at the library. Mr. Grimes has 40 years of experience in book re-binding. Bring in your old book or bible and he will give you an estimate for repair or restoration. You will receive the book back in 2-3 weeks.
· Thursday, September 18 Dyana will be presenting the Internet 1 class at 11:00 AM the library and at 2:00 PM she will lead the Kindle Fire/HDX Roundtable discussion. Call the library to sign up for these classes or for more information.
· Tuesday, September 23rd, LaMuir will be holding a Stampin’ Up papercrafting workshop at 5:30 PM. You will have fun creating a cute craft with paper and stamps.
· Wednesday, September 24th at 10:00 AM we will have the first meeting of the FCPL book club. This will be an introductory/ informational meeting where we will get to know each other, discuss what sort of theme (if any) we might have, and pick our first read.
· All events are free! Call the library at 706-632-5263 or stop by for more information.