July 11, 2017 5:15 p.m.
Jury Assembly Room – Third Floor
OPENING REGULAR MEETING:
- Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve minutes of June 27, 2017.
PUBLIC COMMENTARY: 30-minute maximum
Do not misconstrue this as a question and answer session with the board.
Limit 3 minutes per person. Please state name and address before comments. All comments should be addressed to the Chairman.
- Variance Request – Timothy P. and Jeanie L. May
- Variance Request – Beaslebow LLC
- Marie Woody – Land Development Report
- Zack Ratcliff – Road Department Report
- Eddie O’Neal – Rec. Department Report
- Consent Agenda – Fire Department
- Executive Session (if necessary)
The Fannin County Board of Commissioners meetings are held every second and fourth Tuesday at 6:00 p.m. in the Jury Assembly Room – Third Floor of the Fannin County Courthouse.
Agendas are posted to the County website within 24 hours of the next scheduled meeting
This agenda has been approved by the Chairman and is subject to change at his discretion. If you have questions or concerns, contact Chairman Helton at email@example.com